Board of Directors
TIAA consists of two chapters (south and north). Each chapter has their own board representatives (a president, a vice-president and two directors). These board roles are elected positions determined at the December chapter member meeting each year. The provincial president alternates each term between the southern and northern chapter president. Board members serve in a volunteer role and are not compensated for their service. They are required to act within their authority, to exercise due care and to observe fiduciary responsibilities in acting on behalf of the membership.
The 2017 Board of Directors was elected at the November 19 Semi Annual Meeting:
- Provincial Past President/Treasurer (Northern Chapter) – Wheeler Boys, AW-NRG Insulation Services Inc.
- Provincial President (Northern Chapter) – Curtis Schoepp, Adler Insulation (2005) Ltd.
- South Chapter President – Murray Wedhorn, Crossroads C & I
- North Chapter Vice President – Mark Trevors, Kaefer Industrial Services Ltd.
- South Chapter Vice President – John Conti, Nu-West Construction Products Inc.
- Director, North Chapter – Pat Pearson, Book Insulation
- Director, South Chapter – Jeff Semkowski Johns Manville Corp Inc.
- Director, North Chapter – Guy Mondor, Winroc SPI
- Director, South Chapter – Kyle Sippola, Thomas Insulation